Ads Top

"Why I hope dynamax isn't in the Sinnoh remakes."


I've seen alot of people make videos on why Dynamax will be in the Sinnoh reamakes and for me it's like, duh, Dynamax is going to be in the Sinnoh remakes. Mega evolution was in ORAS, so it makes sense. But I don't want there to be Dynamax, I expect it but I don't want it. I believe there are three reasons.I don't like Dynamax as a concept. Ever since it was revealed I've never been the biggest fan of Dynamax. I actively went out of my way to use it and never used it from the 6th gym and onward. (Maybe that's why I like Piers) Sinnoh imo is one of the best regions because of the big focus on battling. In Hoenn and Sinnoh I feel like GameFreak understood that people just loved battling so they introduced new concepts to keep it fresh. Double Battles, Abilities and the Physical-Special split respectively. But if Dynamax comes to Sinnoh I just won't be the same. In my opinion it won't be as smooth as Mega evolution in ORAS.I feel like there won't be a good reason to explain it. My theory when it comes to how they'll explain it will be this A. They'll give a good reason early on that makes sense and will satisfy the majority, B. They'll explain it early on with a dumb and confusing reason (Example" Dynamax energy has spilled through the top of Mt. Coronet and has made power spots appear all over the Sinnoh Region") C. They'll wait until the post game and Hop/Sonia will give a good explanation. D. They'll explain it in the post game with a VERY dumb explanation. As you can see I don't have much confidence that GameFreak will explain it properly.It could make gym/boss battles in Sinnoh less memorable. This connects with my first point. Unlike megas, Dynamax just feels like HUGE POWER against HUGER POWER. Imo the best battles have strategy along with intensity. With Mega evolution to some extent there still was some power against power but I feel like the new strategies you could pull off made up for it. With Dynamax(in a play through) there isn't much strategy when it comes with Dynamaxing your pokemon. You either dynamax early to get a lead, or wait until the end for a face off. What makes this even worse is that gym leaders only dynamax one of their Pokemon. If they had the AI to choose which Pokemon to dynamax depending on the situation maybe it could be better but GameFreak chose not to. My most memorable moments in Gen 4 are against Fantina and Candice, outsmarting them to claim victory. However with dynamax I feel like I wouldn't have as much trouble and just sweep their team.But despite all this if we get gen 4 remakes and they have Dynamax most likely I'll have a blast exploring the Sinnoh Region. I hope that Gen 4 remakes are better than the og games and satisfy my quenching thirst for Pokemon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3oA9l0G
"Why I hope dynamax isn't in the Sinnoh remakes." "Why I hope dynamax isn't in the Sinnoh remakes." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.