Ads Top

"I love the Sinnoh Remakes Art Style"


I've already seen people say it's "awful". I never wanted remakes to look like Sword and Shield.This art style feels like it's close enough to the original to feel like the old games but upgraded enough to be very clearly new and distinct.A pinch of 3D elements are better visualized than the full 3D world of SwSh. This is how it was in the originals also, Sinnoh was the first to feature quasi-3D landscape elements and I believe this is partly why Sinnoh is so loved.I would have been let down by an art style that wasn't true to the original top down format, and judging by this so far: I'd prefer to play any region with these graphics.I'm not saying it won't have any faults, but I'm very optimistic. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2O1yogE
"I love the Sinnoh Remakes Art Style" "I love the Sinnoh Remakes Art Style" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.