Ads Top

"Right. Pokemon Spinoff Idea."


I've thought a lot about this and based on how much I love playing games in this genre, I've decided on what my ideal Pokemon spinoff would be.Now, disclaimer. I'm not saying this should objectively happen, or that any of this should be included in the main series, but I AM saying that if this was a Pokemon game I'd probably play it more than any other game.Ok so, a Pokemon town building/farming type game. Kinda like Yonder, Harvest Moon and the like.I'm gonna break down each part of the game.-PREMISE-You have a massive island, with a few settlements, maybe you're a protagonist who's just beaten a league and want to travel, like how Red left Pallet Town and now lives on the top of a big cold hill. But instead of that, you discover an island.You're tasked with establishing a Pokemon league, gym leaders, building houses and facilities, planning routes, caving in hills to build caves, all of that.Wild Pokemon are few and far between, and as you go on you can have more Pokemon from other regions brought over.You're basically building a mini region.-FEATURES--Building towns with materials you collect-Expanding the central settlement into the main city-Numbering routes-Finding and rebuilding caves-Importing Pokemon from other regions-Hiring gym leaders and choosing their teams-Hiring the elite four and choosing their teams-Finding a champion-THE REST I GUESS-I honestly love the idea of building towns like in Elder Scrolls Dungeons or FF CC My Life As A King, like you can build houses, a battlefield, the Pokemon Center, a gym when there are enough indigenous Pokemon etc.I'm not sure how much terraforming could be involved, whether It'd be like Minecraft where anything goes or whatever, maybe there's a basic shape to work with and you can just allocate spaces where towns could be built.But also, gathering materials with mission features where you send out a few Pokemon rangers with a Pokemon each to get different materials depending on where you send them and what Pokemon go with them.Also, obviously, farms full of berry and apricorn planting, and Miltank for Moomoo Milk.Legitimately, I think that'd bang, I wanna know what other people think. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3oAKuty
"Right. Pokemon Spinoff Idea." "Right. Pokemon Spinoff Idea." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.