Ads Top

"Level 51 Hundo Shadow Lax!!!"


#PokemonGO: ​https://ift.tt/2Otmgp9 months and months of catching, trading, raiding, and walking I finally got the 360 candies necessary to max my hundo Shadow Snorlax to Level 51!!!! I’d be remiss if I didn’t first thank the supportive PoGo community in Montgomery County MD and especially my NoBe discord group for being willing to trade their high level Lax to me for things such as Froakies, Frillish, and lots of distance hatches. I may never be a top Pogo player in the world but I was the first to max a perfect shadow lax because of them.Secondly, I’m sure people want to know how in the world I could get enough candies to do it. Here ya go:A) Catch a lot of Snorlax!!! Catching and then transferring a lot of snorlax is obviously important. My dex says I had seen over 600 snorlax. The beginning of 2021 and Kanto events were major reasons why I was able to even encounter enough Snorlax to catch/raid/trade/transfer. That gravy train ended once Kanto ended and aside from the most recent CD where there were a chunk of Lax around, they’ve been sparse at best.B) Trading with a supportive community. I said it above but the truth is you can’t do it all alone. A good group of people who are willing to trade you whatever Snorlax comes around is important. It may not have been the biggest chunk of how I got my candies but it would have taken much longer without people willing to trade. The length of time we had extended distance trades were also vital.C) Stacking quests. I actually should have done better with this but having stacked a bunch of snorlax reward encounters from the Kanto Week came in handy at the end once guaranteed XL candies for distance trades became active.D) Be active. I do a fair bit of walking/running which became important since it let me encounter a lot more Snorlax. Once walking XL candies became active yesterday I got a bunch of XL buddy candy when I gave him a Poffin and went on a super long run.E) Find alternative ways to get candy/Be ready to use your dust. Once Kanto ended I was stuck around 280-290 XL candies with not a lot of hope on how to get the last 75 or so. Along with tips C/D above, my solution (albeit expensive) was that I hunted down the Snorlax grunts in my area. Once you purify them (which I had to do for level 45 tasks anyway) they jump to Level 25 which gives a decent chance at XL candy once transferred. It’s expensive……but by this point I just wanted to be done with it.Overall I’m proud to have accomplished this but I will note that by the end of this XL candy journey I was exhausted and wasn’t having as much fun. For that reason I say don’t drive yourself crazy trying to get something similar done. It’s great to be first to do something, but there is usually a reason that people haven’t yet. We’re all human and need to take it easy on ourselves. I’m taking the rest of the day off from Pogo so I can rest and relax. I hope you all are staying safe and continue to enjoy this game.~Gastlyhttps://youtu.be/nE8op079uW4https://ift.tt/3rLgoGa via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3vcfHrE
"Level 51 Hundo Shadow Lax!!!" "Level 51 Hundo Shadow Lax!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.