Ads Top

"New pokemon go fan!"


#PokemonGO: So my mom's doctor said she needed to exercise more. So I thought hey why not see if she would like pokemon go. We could go hunting together and have some quality time. Mother-daughter bonding! U know a win win situation. Well my mom just started and she is already level 15. And she caught her first Pikachu today!! She also challenged me to a battle 🤣. Don't worry, I played fair. She asked me where we are going tomorrow.If I had known she would love it so much I would have introduced her sooner! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3eF8ZER
"New pokemon go fan!" "New pokemon go fan!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.