Ads Top

"Playing through Emerald for the first time has made me realize how much I took the Physical-Special split for granted."


I started with Generation IV, and after playing ORAS I decided to try Emerald and see how different it was. I’m enjoying it, but I do have one major complaint: the lack of the physical-special split. What was Game Freak thinking before Gen IV when they made Water-types with high Attack, but all of their STAB moves were special? Thank fuck they changed it. My Azumarill has to rely on Secret Power to put out damage because it can’t use its god tier Attack for STAB moves, which doesn’t feel right at all. How did people survive before the split?At least Sceptile actually gets to use Leaf Blade in Hoenn... via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3r82eht
"Playing through Emerald for the first time has made me realize how much I took the Physical-Special split for granted." "Playing through Emerald for the first time has made me realize how much I took the Physical-Special split for granted." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.