Ads Top

"Thinking of fake signature Pokémon moves, day 150: Ninjask"


I am coming up with at least 1 fake move that would be exclusive to 1 Pokémon or an evolutionary line of Pokémon. I am going in Pokédex order, and I will skip every Pokémon or evolutionary line that already has a Pokémon in it that has a signature move. Signature Z-moves or G-Max moves don't count. Also, I don't make moves for Pokémon to make them better in battle. While it may make them more usable, that is not my intent most of the time, I just make moves to give the Pokémon something they need, deserve or are said they can do, but aren't able to do with their current movesets.Ninjask gets the move Invisiblade, a Bug-Type Physical move with 80 base power, 100% accuracy, 5 PP and +3 priority.I made the move for Ninjask because it is a ninja cicada. The Bug-Type is simply there because Ninjask uses its claws (similar to X-Scissor) to slash the opponent. The move has such high priority because Ninjask is said to be able to move so fast that it becomes invisible to see. Yeah, it gets Quick Attack but that isn't enough in my opinion. Ninjas are strong and fast, and Ninjask is... kinda strong and extremely fast (compared to any other non-Legendary Pokémon), so that is why the move has such high base power and such high priority. It's even faster than Extreme Speed. I always found it a bit dumb to see an Eevee use Quick Attack and be faster than a Ninjask who should be faster at all times. I know that that is the point of priority moves, but still. So yeah, this move can outspeed Extreme Speed for mainly that reason. As for the name, it is a combination of "invisible" and "blade" as if it weren't obvious. Again, Ninjask is said to move so fast it becomes invisible, and it is using its claws like a blade, like a real ninja would. Ninjas are very skilled too, just like Ninjask, so the move has 100% accuracy. The accuracy can be influenced, but when it isn't, it'll always hit the target.The move is performed by the user moving so fast that it becomes invisible, as Ninjask's Pokédex entries state it can do, then slashing its target with its claws. Pretty self-explanatory I think.So... That was the 150th entry of my (and some other people's) ideas. Oh Lord Helix, time really flies, doesn't it? Ninjask may not be that special of a Pokémon for this semi-milestone but it's better than Quagsire for the 100th entry so who am I to complain :pI'd love to hear feedback or questions about my ideas, and if you have any ideas for signature moves for Pokémon, I'd love to hear them, I might use the ideas (with your consent of course)! Even though this is a daily thing, or at least, I'll try to keep it daily, I don't think I'll be consistent with the time of day I post another idea. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3r5OCDk
"Thinking of fake signature Pokémon moves, day 150: Ninjask" "Thinking of fake signature Pokémon moves, day 150: Ninjask" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.