Ads Top

"Why did I collect all of the Unown? I wasted 3 days of my life."


I hate Unown. It's one of my least favourite pokemon. I don't have Home Premium so they filled up my box. There is no reward to this other than a wallpaper in Home. It was a fun challenge to collect them all but I feel disappointed. The GTS was very helpful this time. Thank you ravrik42 for trading me the last few for the collection. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2QqqBKB
"Why did I collect all of the Unown? I wasted 3 days of my life." "Why did I collect all of the Unown? I wasted 3 days of my life." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.