Ads Top

"Did not get any friend XP and wasted a lucky egg"


#PokemonGO: I was able to build up 4 people in my friends list who were 1 day away from becoming best friends. I popped a lucky egg, opened 4 gifts, upgraded my bag in the meantime. And I waited. And waited. No popups that congratulate me for becoming best friends and awarding me XP. I closed the app and reopened it. Nothing. I waited and evolved some Pokémon and actually got XP for that. Then waited again for the friendship XP. Nothing.Lucky egg ran out. Nothing happened. I opened some other friends gifts, got like 200XP but not my total 800.000 XP I expected.I found the advanced settings and refreshed the game data. Still nothing.I filed a bug report, but I want my 800.000 XP and a lucky egg back. How would I go about this?I‘m very disappointed. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/32ewPje
"Did not get any friend XP and wasted a lucky egg" "Did not get any friend XP and wasted a lucky egg" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.