Ads Top

"My local gym's being hoarded by a group of high-level friends that moved to the neighbourhood and I need to vent"


#PokemonGO: It's got me so frustrated! It was a blue gym before my little brother and I (yellow) moved to the neighbourhood. We live a block away while the previous leader (blue) lived right in front of the gym.It was fun! The girl that ran the gym was high level but between my brother and I (both level 25) we could take her! She'd beat us, we'd beat her, we'd all get a fair amount of daily pokecoins, subject to other players driving by and joining our teams or beating us and everything. The blue gym leader even changed teams to yellow so now it was us against the world! Yay!Then a group of red players moved into the neighbourhood. They live in front of the gym too. They're at least 3 and the lowest of them is level 41. They beat us, put their huge blisseys and snorlax and gyarados with over 2000 CP each and feed them tons of berries everyday. At first we tried to play with them, but the moment we beat the gym, not even 10 minutes would pass before they reclaimed it and put even more powerful pokemon. This happened multiple times the first few days.Now everyone's given up, even the high level girl who previously ran the gym. They've been in the same gym for days, constantly feeding their pokemon berries so their CP stays maxed. I don't even know why they do it... You gain nothing having your pokemon unbeat in a gym for that long and you ruin the fun for everyone involved.Especially in the middle of a pandemic when we can't all go out much, having your local gym hoarded by people who've already reached level 40 is really frustrating. My little brother and I simply don't play as much anymore. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3uPQwdC
"My local gym's being hoarded by a group of high-level friends that moved to the neighbourhood and I need to vent" "My local gym's being hoarded by a group of high-level friends that moved to the neighbourhood and I need to vent" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.