Ads Top

"Ever want a visual depiction of your personal pokemon ratings? I made a spreadsheet + auto-generating chart for that!"


Every so often I've had discussions with friends about what our favorite pokemon, least favorite pokemon, and so on are. And every so often, I have a hankering to make a spreadsheet that lists my own, just for the sake of writing it all down. I've made one each year for the past few years just to track how my own subjective opinions have changed... and this year, I decided to make it a fancy one.This spreadsheet has a list of every pokemon (including megas, alolan forms, and galarian forms), along with their types, and a place to list one's personal ratings on a letter scale from S+ to F. It uses conditional formatting to color these ratings' cells so you can more easily see what's what, and also has several different auto-populating sortings for you to see, including extra sheets which reorder or divide your now-rated pokemon into different groups (by generation, by type, and by rating), and a dynamic bar chart that lets you see the statistics of your ratings visually, adjustable via dropdown menus to filter by generation and type!If, like me, you've ever felt like ranking all the pokemon from favorite to least favorite, this might be the tool for you! Go to File -> Make a Copy to make your own version of the sheet, and then you can fill in the ratings for yourself, and change the chart around to view the data at your leisure.EDIT: As pointed out in the comments, Gen 4 was missing by accident when I posted this. I had accidentally deleted that part of the spreadsheet while making final edits right before posting. It's back now @.@ via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3uIHaQJ
"Ever want a visual depiction of your personal pokemon ratings? I made a spreadsheet + auto-generating chart for that!" "Ever want a visual depiction of your personal pokemon ratings? I made a spreadsheet + auto-generating chart for that!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.