Ads Top

"Feel bad for enjoying the game"


#PokemonGO: I’ve been gone off the game since 2018 and picked it up again recently and I’m really enjoying it and playing everyday. Yeah it has it’s flaws, it’s buggy, etc. Yeah I’ve spent a good amount of money on pokecoins but the money doesn’t really feel like a waste since the game brings me so much enjoyment.Scrolling through this sub and seeing pretty much only talk of how awful pokemon go is now and how it used to be so much better and how it’s a broken game trying to milk your money. Obviously everyone is free to feel what they feel about the game but I guess it’s just a bit disheartening to see lol?Considering the game has helped me actually lift myself up and go for walks every now and again despite me suffering from depression is close to a miracle so I really like it for that.I guess no real point to this post haha, sorry via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3tt74rm
"Feel bad for enjoying the game" "Feel bad for enjoying the game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.