Ads Top

"I can’t reach 45."


#PokemonGO: I know, blah blah, no Rocket Balloons. Mia tic should at least try to hide their corporate greed. “Hey, gimme $40,000,000, pwease.” Ignore that we haven’t fixed the Rocket issue, the sticky ball issue, the GBL issue, the friendship sorting issue, the New Zealand getting screwed on Community Day issue, the map update issue, the legacy device issue, the shiny rate and egg loot box transparency issue, go+ random disconnect issue, watered down spawns and lack of gyms in rural area issue, lack of response for customer support issue, lack of Kecleon issue, friendship xp issue, removing Unicode issue and more. But please gimme $40,000,000.” Let me know what I missed.I have been playing since day one. The ineptitude boggles the mind. If I ran my firm with all of the obvious mistakes and disrespect for the customer (we are customers) I’d be sued and wouldn’t be able to hire another client again.Now, here come the apologists. “They are working on it or do better yourself, they can’t take every call or complaint,” BS. Hire somebody. Hell with 40 million dollars, hire a few somebodies. I’ll sit on my butt and respond to emails for 8 hours a day for $100k a year for them.Nope, they’re gonna sit in their ship shaped ballon basket and let the cash flow.So, I’ll do my little bit by pausing my raid pass and other trinket buying till they can uncork the team rocket plug. ‘Cause level 45 is unobtainable.[steps down from soapbox] via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3tvJHxu
"I can’t reach 45." "I can’t reach 45." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.