Ads Top

"I hit Ace for the first time!"


#PokemonGO: I'm excited to finally get it! I've been so close every season since the GBL started. This morning I won 4/5 and two minutes ago I finally caught the f*cking Landorus that was blocking my rewards all day. Ace trainer medal popped up along with a 2,003 ranking baby! Maybe I'll even catch a Deino! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OWRJk1
"I hit Ace for the first time!" "I hit Ace for the first time!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.