Ads Top

"I honestly don’t know what to title this"


Pokémon, for most of my life, has meant the world to me. I’ve played almost every generation (except for 6) of the Pokémon main series games and have spent countless hours replaying them over the years. In the last 4 years or so I’ve also dedicated a ton of time into shiny hunting and have collected quite a few to date. Im in my twenties now and still play Pokémon every day trying new challenges and exciting ways to spice up my competitive teams. Yesterday, however, while out of my apartment, I came home from work excited to resume the nuzlocke I’ve been working on, or perhaps do some shiny hunting, only to find that my apartment had been broken into and a good handful of my electronics had been stolen, 3Ds and dsi included. I still have some things like my original copies of red and blue for my game boy and my copy of diamond, but all my other Pokémon games are gone. To make matters worse, I had recently gone through the trouble of transferring all of my old and nostalgic mons up to ultra moon, which included all of the shinies I’ve collected so far as well as the mons from all of games I’ve played growing up. And now they are gone. I have filed a police report and I hope that I will get my Pokémon back, but until then it’s really just a waiting game. My childhood was built on the back of Pokémon and losing these games felt like losing a part of that to me. Apologies for the longer post, just needed to vent to people who actually understand Pokemon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3mYe90D
"I honestly don’t know what to title this" "I honestly don’t know what to title this" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.