Ads Top

"I just made the most incredible catch ever today and my wife doesn't believe me"


#PokemonGO: I wish so badly that I had a screen recorder running because I made the most incredible trick shot I've ever seen.So I was trying to catch a Skiploom for the extra Hoppip candies, (which I just learned that evolved forms give almost double the candy) but as soon as I released the ball, he attacked! And, if you're familiar with Skiplooms attack, they do a backflip and a quick lunge forward. It's also worth noting that the ball physics are surprisingly accurate in this game when it comes to pokemon deflecting them.Well, the ball hit with perfect timing, and in just the right spot for Skiplooms lunge to send the ball flying straight at me and bounced off of me (didn't know that was even possible) and then, by some freak occurrence, flew straight back to Skiploom, scoring me a great hit and catching him on technically the first throw.It was the coolest thing I've ever done on the game and nobody was there to see it. I don't care if nobody believes me okay maybe a little I just had to tell someone about thisEdit: Okay I see now that this is what the game means by "catch assist." I've never gotten a pokemon to the best buddy level before and I had assumed it meant that the pokemon were just slightly easier to catch. This is much more exciting than that! Also it makes me so happy to know my reaction to this brought some smiles to people faces. I'm just kinda learning as I go.Edit 2: Just told the wife about the buddy assist and now she believes me. Thanks guys! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3mQU0cY
"I just made the most incredible catch ever today and my wife doesn't believe me" "I just made the most incredible catch ever today and my wife doesn't believe me" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.