Ads Top

"Spawn variations"


#PokemonGO: Does anyone feel like the novelty of seeing a new Pokémon wears off extremely quick when you see that same Pokémon over and over and over again. I feel like there’s no variation anyone and it’s just what they set to Spawn that day. Going on walks used to be so much fun because I could see anything and that’s what makes this game fun not seeing the same 5 Pokémon everywhere. I don’t have to leave my apartment anymore because anything I’m going to encounter is going to be be obtained from my couch. Kind of disheartening knowing what this game used to be and how it is now. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3dlzaiE
"Spawn variations" "Spawn variations" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.