Ads Top

"Wasted 6 hours of my life."


I was playing Pokemon Platinum and was on the way to Lake Acuity. When I reached snowpoint city, I talk with a trainer named Mindy and was surprised to hear that she wanted to trade her Haunter for a Medicham. Immediately after hearing the word Haunter, I set out to find a Meditite. To those of you who don't know, Haunter evolves into Gengar after trading and Gengar happens to be one of my favourite mons. I've never used a Gengar before because I didn't have any friends to trade with. So, after hearing this lady is offering a Gengar, I scour Mt. Coronet for a Meditite. After finally catching a Meditite, I began training it for 6 hours using the Vs Seeker. I basically battled every trainer from twinleaf city to snowpoint city. After evolving the Meditite, I go to the lady's house looking forward to use a Gengar finally. I do the trade and after hearing she made it hold a f*cking everstone, I basically deleted the game. Never have I had the urge to kill a NPC before till now.Moral of the story: Don't take everything for granted.P.S. English is not my first language, so please overlook any errors. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3x2I8t3
"Wasted 6 hours of my life." "Wasted 6 hours of my life." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.