Ads Top

"ARLO GO AWAY PLEASEEEEEE"


#PokemonGO: I have gone through about 5 balloons, from today and yesterday, all being arlo. I’m on the step for luminous legends to defeat all three leaders, and have already defeated him. It is frustrating as the same thing happened when I was doing the inter-egg-sting development but it was cliff. I want to bang my head through a wall at this point.....Edit: anyone having the same problems? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/33oG6pD
"ARLO GO AWAY PLEASEEEEEE" "ARLO GO AWAY PLEASEEEEEE" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.