Ads Top

"Best egg I’ve ever hatched happened today!"


#PokemonGO: My boyfriend and I were walking today and I hatched my first 10K egg I’ve had in months. He joked that it was going to be complete trash because in the past I’ve complained about getting 20 Absols but nope it was this little guy! I’m so excited and nobody else I know really plays poke so I wanted to share with you all! Conkeldurr is one of my favorite Pokémon so I’m stoked. I think the neighbors probably heard me shriek when it happened 😂 Shiny Timburr via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/33iJHW2
"Best egg I’ve ever hatched happened today!" "Best egg I’ve ever hatched happened today!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.