Ads Top

"[BUG] Photobomb of wild overworld pokemon."


#PokemonGO: I was trying to get a shiny smeargle this morning and somehow managed to get a Photobomb of the overworld instead of the pokemon I wanted.Weird bug and I'm not sure how to reproduce it. I also took a screenshot incase it didn't save, but it saved it to my phone like normal. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QSq6JH
"[BUG] Photobomb of wild overworld pokemon." "[BUG] Photobomb of wild overworld pokemon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.