Ads Top

"Grinding Pays Off - Level 40!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/3i5uMr8 started this week at like 500k XP into level 39, then I played a lot on the first day of the event and realized I could actually hit 40 before Gible CD. So, I did it! And I guess I wanted to share, along with some of my collection.I didn’t really start playing until 2018 even though I have the early start date. I stopped playing last year because my phone was… bad lol. But I got a new phone this month so I’ve been playing a lot.I wish I had played more earlier than 2018, though, not only for in-game reasons but because I’ve explored a lot of irl places thanks to PGO. I like to play mostly to collect shinies (esp of Pokemon I really like) and explore the world and places of interest. I’ve been to a lot of places in the last few years and it’s really nice to have caught Pokemon that remind me of where I was on a certain day or who I was with.Anyways! I just love Pokemon and PGO and feel kinda proud of this I guess. Thanks for reading (: via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SIF6ut
"Grinding Pays Off - Level 40!" "Grinding Pays Off - Level 40!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.