Ads Top

"I intend to beat Steven with his own Beldum"


Awhile ago I completed my first HeartGold play through in a few years and came across Steven in Kanto. After meeting a few more times, including him introducing me to Latias, he offered to trade me a Beldum for a Forretress (it came with the nickname ‘Iron’). I’ve since kept that Beldum and transferred it through generations to the PokeBank where I then put it on my team for my first ever Omega Ruby playthrough, Iron is now a full grown Metagross and ready to beat his OT to a pulp :-) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3t9tT2n
"I intend to beat Steven with his own Beldum" "I intend to beat Steven with his own Beldum" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.