Ads Top

"Is it just me or is Platinum hard?"


So I’ve been a life long Pokémon fan. I’ve played and replayed every game at least once but this is the first time I’ve replayed Platinum since I was a kid. And there is a NOTICEABLE difference in difficulty! I normally go through entire playthroughs without having a Pokémon faint but for SOME REASON that’s been happening constantly! This is the first time in years my entire team has fainted and I’m in pain.Also! I feel like grinding takes much longer too like the distribution of EXP is off or something? It takes much longer to grind up to a higher levelDoes anyone else feel this way about Gen 4 or am I just suddenly awful at my favorite game? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2S0zFXw
"Is it just me or is Platinum hard?" "Is it just me or is Platinum hard?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.