Ads Top

"That one time Cherubi saved my butt."


#PokemonGO: There was this one time where I was in a group work (don´t exactly remeber if it was Christmas or school) but i remember someone posted the number 420, and if you´ve been on the internet for long enough, that number is infamously refered to drugs. So my mom asked what did the number meant? And i said they were referencing Cherubi, cause Cherubi´s pokedex number is 420, and she bought it. So yeah, God bless Cherubi. I´ll be best buddying one after Deino as a symbol of gratitude. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2SmiQ9D
"That one time Cherubi saved my butt." "That one time Cherubi saved my butt." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.