Ads Top

"Thinking of fake signature Pokémon moves, day 221: Stunky and Skuntank"


I am coming up with at least 1 fake move that would be exclusive to 1 Pokémon or an evolutionary line of Pokémon. I am going in Pokédex order, and I will skip every Pokémon or evolutionary line that already has a Pokémon in it that has a signature move. Signature Z-moves or G-Max moves don't count. Also, I don't make moves for Pokémon to make them better in battle. While it may make them more usable, that is not my intent most of the time, I just make moves to give the Pokémon something they need, deserve or are said they can do, but aren't able to do with their current movesets.I am skipping Chingling because I already covered Chimecho.Stunky and Skuntank's move is called Stink Spray, a Poison-Type Special move with 40 base power, 85% accuracy and 30 PP. It hits multiple opponents and poisons the targets. It has a 30% chance to also confuse them.The move is performed by the user spraying a horrible smell on the targets. This will poison them. It's pretty self-explanatory. So yeah, it's possible for multiple Pokémon to get confused and poisoned by one attack. But that chance is pretty low overall. Besides, while Stink Spray is guaranteed to poison any Pokémon (that can be poisoned), it isn't guaranteed to confuse any opponent or even hit the opponents every time.Stunky and Skuntank are skunks, I couldn't not give them a toxic spraying move. Certain aspects of some real life things or animals are adjusted in Pokémon to fit a certain Pokémon, move or something like that. Skunks' "spray" isn't toxic, it just smells really bad. But for the sake of this move, I made Stunky and Skuntank's spray toxic. I mean, they are Poison-Type already, so for them it certainly would make sense. And honestly, I don't have much else to add, the move is pretty simple.I'd love to hear feedback or questions about my ideas, and if you have any ideas for signature moves for Pokémon, I'd love to hear them, I might use the ideas (with your consent of course)! Even though this is a daily thing, or at least, I'll try to keep it daily, I don't think I'll be consistent with the time of day I post another idea. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3i56rlc
"Thinking of fake signature Pokémon moves, day 221: Stunky and Skuntank" "Thinking of fake signature Pokémon moves, day 221: Stunky and Skuntank" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.