Ads Top

"To everyone who's criticising and hating on brilliant diamond and shining pearl"


Could you at least wait until the game comes out and you have a chance to play it? I just don't understand how people have so many opinions already and are already hating on a game that hasn't even released, just based on the trailer and description. I mean, I can understand if people are disappointed with how the game looks, but since when are graphics a defining of how good a game is? I just felt like writing this because I see a lot of people talking as if they played through the game already and it sucked... Just wait, play the game (if you want) and if it sucks it sucks and you have the right to complain, if you'd like. I understand that everyone is free to say what they want, but just don't go to a restaurant and trash their food based on the description in their menu... at least try it first.That's all I had to say I guess. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3uxmzyn
"To everyone who's criticising and hating on brilliant diamond and shining pearl" "To everyone who's criticising and hating on brilliant diamond and shining pearl" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.