Ads Top

"What country would you want the Generation IX games to be based off of?"


Personally, I would really enjoy Spain/Mexico or Greece/Rome. I think Spanish or Mexican culture would translate really well to the Pokémon world, but I also think Gamefreak could do something really awesome with Greek or Roman Gods or something similar. On that same wave, I think Egypt would be pretty cool, with the Egyptian Gods and, more importantly, the Pyramids, but I want to hear what you all have to say! So let me know what countries you want to see a region based off of! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3f3Iesc
"What country would you want the Generation IX games to be based off of?" "What country would you want the Generation IX games to be based off of?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.