Ads Top

"Do you have a shiny you regret evolving?"


#PokemonGO: Let me start this off by saying my "favorite" shinies are ones that I like the colors of. I have two I regret evolving because the colors changed when I did.I caught a shiny Nidoran male, which was a very cute blue (the same as a female). Evolved it into Nidorino, and it became this ugly grayish-blue color. Not so cute.Same with the shiny Gible I caught during the community day. Evolved it into a Gabite, which kept the brighter coloring of its unevolved form. Then... I evolved it into a Garchomp. Once again, the colors changed to an uglier shade.Do you have any you regret evolving? And why? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3zogl7t
"Do you have a shiny you regret evolving?" "Do you have a shiny you regret evolving?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.