Ads Top

"GBL Legendary Pokemon Rewards"


#PokemonGO: Does anyone else get absolutely irate about how difficult GBL Legendary rewards are to catch? It's not like I'm using premier balls, I'm using my own ultra balls. I'm burning through my own resources. I get them pretty often, which is cool and all, but in the last 2 seasons I've burned through about 120 golden razz and countless ultra balls. I think what irritates me the most is that you can't even continue battling until you've got it. I've gotten 4 excellent razzed ultra ball curve balls on this Registeel reward and still haven't caught it at time of post. I think they should add an algorithm where the more times you've tried to catch it the easier it gets, because burning through 30 ultra balls and golden razz a day from FREE REWARDS THAT I DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR sucks. Rant over. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3gsDQ6P
"GBL Legendary Pokemon Rewards" "GBL Legendary Pokemon Rewards" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.