Ads Top

"Just started playing this with my fiancée"


#PokemonGO: I’ve just got to say, this game has grown a lot since it first came out and I’m honestly glad we started playing this together. She started the other day and I decided to download it too. My favorite thing about it has always been walking around, but now with Pokémon Home and all of the games being connected through there, it’s just been a much more fun time. I was jealous of her getting a shiny Eevee day one, though (she also ran into a shiny before me on Sword and Shield!). Thanks for hearing me happily express haha (: via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/35bjKZE
"Just started playing this with my fiancée" "Just started playing this with my fiancée" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.