Ads Top

"Old vs New Pokemon Design"


I was thinking about how different newer pokemon designs are in comparison to what we got in older gens. So I decided to make a little comparison chart between Syther and Lurantis, acting as representative of the two design philosophies. I chose these two because their both based on praying mantises and I'm pretty sure both are very well like by the community at large.https://ift.tt/3zkLsRr, I'm not saying either design philosophy is particular better then the other, and I am by no means a professional artist or animator. I just wanted to compare how pokemon design was like when it started with how it generally is now. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3gfliYK
"Old vs New Pokemon Design" "Old vs New Pokemon Design" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.