Ads Top

"Pokemon go for the blind"


#PokemonGO: My best friend has been going blind for several years now and has always been a big pokemon fan. He's found it harder and harder over the years to play Pokemon go but has been able to manage by identifying the sounds of the pokemon so he knows what he's catching. Personally most of the fun I have in the game is just helping him catch wild Pokemon, battle in raids, and occasionally have PVP battles. I feel like I've been able to help him enjoy the game more but I was always curious if anyone else is in a similar situation and if there is anything else I could be doing to improve his pokemon go experience. Thanks all 🐙 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3cGChku
"Pokemon go for the blind" "Pokemon go for the blind" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.