Ads Top

"The best part of playing is helping lower level players when you're high up."


#PokemonGO: I have been playing a little over a year and worked in the city so I got to level 40 very quickly. I have a fairly full dex, almost every legendary thats available and a nice shiny collection. While i still enjoy the game, it had lost a lot of the initial charm because I no longer get excited seeing a larvitar or Lapras in the wild cause I've got more than I know what to do with it at this point.But my sister recently started playing and she gets so stoked over raids. She'll blow up my phone to let me know about an espeon raid and then when she catches it sends me the appraisal. She's excited about it, and it makes it fun for me again. Knowing she caught something she doesn't have or that she is getting enough candied to finally power up her legendaries makes me happy. Especially since we live far apart and I can't see her.If the game has lost some of its appeal for you, find a lower level player and trade them something to full out their dex in exchange for a bidoof and see how stoked they get. It makes it just as fun as the first day you played. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3fWJOxK
"The best part of playing is helping lower level players when you're high up." "The best part of playing is helping lower level players when you're high up." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.