Ads Top

"This might just be my opinion, but this last update is probably one of the worst we've ever gotten."


#PokemonGO: The raid reward skipping trick no longer works which is pointless as many people don't care about seeing what they've gotten or want to speed things up.The 'A wild ____ appeared' text is gone which is also pointless. I mean the game functions fine without it. But who asked for this?And now my phone will go into sleep mode if I'm not using it which is the most irritating addition to the game I've ever experienced. I live in a small town and have to drive from stop to stop during events. So having to unlock my phone every time instead of already having the game open, sitting on the passenger seat is extremely irritating. Even when walking I had to unlock my phone a few times and it even went to sleep while I was waiting in a raid lobby.It seems like nothing beneficial has been added to the game with this update. Now I finally understand why so many people hate Niantic. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3xk1h9m
"This might just be my opinion, but this last update is probably one of the worst we've ever gotten." "This might just be my opinion, but this last update is probably one of the worst we've ever gotten." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.