Ads Top

"What is your opinion on Nuzlockes?"


So I've had this conversation with someone about Nuzlockes, and after hearing what he said, I found myself wondering what other people think about Nuzlockes. For me, I don't like doing Nuzlockes at first, but after my first successful one, my opinion changed and I started loving Nuzlockes just because of the rewarding feel you get when you finished, especially if the Pokemon you have is said to be unviable (I won my first Nuzlocke with an Ariados). Anyways, what do you think about Nuzlockes? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3pOHcoP
"What is your opinion on Nuzlockes?" "What is your opinion on Nuzlockes?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.