Ads Top

"Why the hell is a lvl 18 fish (basculin) harder to catch than the god of destruction (yveltal)?"


I'm playing through Pokemon Black for the first time in a decade after seeing how much y'all like the game. I didn't have great opinions of the game back then so I wanted to see if I judged it too harshly.Theres a few things that have been bugging me and reminded me of why I disliked black but this god damn fish just broke me for a bit.I'm just wandering around, grinding up for the elite 4, and while surfing I encounter a level 18 basculin. Realizing I haven't caught one yet, I use the lvl 27 tranquil in my party (used solely for fly) to put it into the red and throw a ball at it.It breaks out immediately. Okay that's fine, I have a ton of ultra balls to waste. I throw another one.And it breaks out again.And again..I swear to god, I threw 22 fucking ultra balls at this stupid fish. I FINALLY caught it and was like "I've caught legendaries easier than this" and went to look up its catch rate.Basculin(catch rate of 25 or 7.7%) is harder to catch than fucking Yvetal, Xerneas and Rayquaza (catch rate of 45 or 11.9%).??????????????This game is so bizarre sometimes via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3cEi8vw
"Why the hell is a lvl 18 fish (basculin) harder to catch than the god of destruction (yveltal)?" "Why the hell is a lvl 18 fish (basculin) harder to catch than the god of destruction (yveltal)?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.