Ads Top

"What is your fav gen?"


Personally gen 2 is my favorite with over 400+ hours on my old gbc, and Johto was so cool man. Remember I caught my first shiny in this game too which adds to my love for it and the Pokémon in the game were awesome and really it fixed most of the issues I had from gen 1 and introduced a really cool story and the evil team was pretty interesting not the best but still cool. But I’m curious as to what other peoples favorite gens are.View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3vZoZ9u
"What is your fav gen?" "What is your fav gen?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.