Ads Top

"Any recommendations for interesting Poketubers that aren't too meme-y?"


I like watching YouTubers challenge the Pokemon games in different ways, but the humor of most of these just aren't for me. It's probably a generation gap. So I was wondering if any of you could recommend channels to me of YouTubers that don't try to be too funny to keep the viewer's attention, no "I do this to pay the bills" people, but gamers who put effort into making these video's and want to share their findings with others.Channels I like are Pikasprey, Jrose11 and Johnstone, I'm looking for more like these guys. Thanks!edit: Thanks for the recommendations. I'm mainly looking for edited video's about things many of us wouldn't even think of in the Pokemon universe, be it mechanics, challenges etc. It could be anything, as long as it's interesting and not cringey when it comes to humor. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3lOMYqs
"Any recommendations for interesting Poketubers that aren't too meme-y?" "Any recommendations for interesting Poketubers that aren't too meme-y?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.