Ads Top

"HeartGold: Chikorita"


People keep telling me Chikorita is a horrible starter in this game - So of course, I'm starting a file with Chikorita as my starter out of spite. I've got a little F!Chikorita and just started out, haven't even got the first badge yet, but I like her so far.Just wanted to ask - why does everyone hate this pokemon? I mean I'm not a fan of the 3rd evolution design, but it's not THAT bad. And Bayleaf is actually really cute! So why all the hate?Has anyone else got Chikorita - if so, any advice / move-set advice, or good party Pokemon? (I've got Diamond version and can trade over if I have to, but I'd prefer to use Jhoto pokemon)​Edit - Lol, seems summed up as this: https://ift.tt/3DJYn0L for all the replies tho! Any party pokemon suggestions? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3mZIHQ9
"HeartGold: Chikorita" "HeartGold: Chikorita" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.