Ads Top

"If you were a Gym Leader, what type are you and who's in your team?"


I'll go first:Fire Type Gym - Fire and Psychic have always been my favorite types, but I think Fire Type Gyms have really fun puzzles and design. So, here’s my team:FlareonNinetailsArcanineCameruptPyroarCharizard (Ace Pokémon)Gotta wrap up with Charizard as my main, it's the quintessential Fire Type, in my opinion. I also have a preference to earlier generations (probably noticeable with my team selection). What do you all have? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3j7VUp5
"If you were a Gym Leader, what type are you and who's in your team?" "If you were a Gym Leader, what type are you and who's in your team?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.