Ads Top

"I'm a little displeased with the sheer lack of Spiritomb during this event"


#PokemonGO: Either it's just not in field researches at all during this event, or it's extremely rare. I was looking forward to hunting shiny Yamask and Spiritomb this year since I didn't get either last year. But Spiritomb is absolutely nowhere to be found. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3lVNVNF
"I'm a little displeased with the sheer lack of Spiritomb during this event" "I'm a little displeased with the sheer lack of Spiritomb during this event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.