Ads Top

"Being an Englishman I'm so used to American based developers only really doing in game events related to US holidays. So getting this notification really made me smile. Thanks Niantic."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/3BNz50f via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/300GhsY
"Being an Englishman I'm so used to American based developers only really doing in game events related to US holidays. So getting this notification really made me smile. Thanks Niantic." "Being an Englishman I'm so used to American based developers only really doing in game events related to US holidays. So getting this notification really made me smile. Thanks Niantic." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.