"Hugh is the best rival"

So recently I started playing Black 2 again and I forgot how good the game was, especially when talking about the rival, hugh. He battles you from time to time, but nowhere near as often as Hop. He's kind of obsessed with stopping team plasma, actually going as far as to punch a TP member right outside driftveil city, but thats because he wants to get his sisters purrloin back and to stop people from going through the same thing as his sister. He wants to get stronger and is said to be really good with his pokemon, even apologizing to his starter when you beat him the first time. Unlike Bede who makes fun of the player for the better part of the game, Hugh is actually pretty supportive, telling you to get stronger and even giving you tips on how to beat Clay. He's definitely more memorable than the gen 6 rivals.A bit of a disclaimer, I'm only right before the 6th gym, so there's still a lot left of the game. In the time that I have put in though, Hugh has definitely become one of my favorite rivals in pokemon. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3kbnja5
"Hugh is the best rival"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
00:32
Rating:


No comments