Ads Top

"I like EXP share"


This is just my own opinion, but I love the evolution of Exp share. It's turned the most tedious part of the game and made it streamlined. It's perfect for how I like to play the game.I recently played both gen 4 entries, and my biggest gripe is the grind and lack of team flexibility. And I'm not talking about available Pokemon. I'm talking about being able to change up your team throughout the game.Sword and Shield did this perfectly. Playing through the game, I rotated between so many Pokemon before landing on my final team. I even swapped in Pokemon at the 7th and 8th badge. And there was very minimal grinding required. I could swap my new Pokemon in, feed them a few candies, and have them train alongside my team without having to do any swap nonsense (the removal for the need of swap training is AMAZING, and I will die on this hill).However, in every early gen, if you want to add a Pokemon later on, get ready to sideline your adventure for a day or two. I recently spent 8 days training up a team in Platinum between the 8th gym and Elite 4. This isn't how I want to play the game.I see a lot of comments about how it should be toggleable, and I don't disagree. But it's also not hard at all to play around. If something is getting a tad strong, box it, or swap it for a small bit. Especially in Gen 8, when you have box access at your finger tips, this is a mild inconvenience at best.That's it. I just wanted to say that there are people out here who like these features. I don't think they'd implement them if there weren't. But I feel like the people who like them are told they're wrong, and frankly, no. This is exactly how I want to play. And I'll be spending my own money to show it. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3GYpjvV
"I like EXP share" "I like EXP share" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.