Ads Top

"Mothim is the strongest pokemon in BDSP."


My entire adventure through Shining Pearl I have been dreading the Cynthia fight. Mostly because her Garchomp can be absolutely terrifying. One swords dance and it could one shot anything on my team.I spent a few hours getting a Weavile with Ice punch and enough speed EVs to hopefully out speed the Garchomp, but this probably wouldn't be enough because of the Yache Berry I probably wouldn't be able to take it out with a single ice punch. So I figured I would get yawn on Gastrodon and hope that the Garchomp wouldn't be able to one shot it because it most certainly would out speed. Ultimately this preparation did not matter.I got to the fight and realized I had the ultimate secret weapon in my party, a Mothim with Roost, Quiver Dance, Air Slash, and Bug Buzz. The Spiritomb that Cynthia leads with is a special attacker, so assuming that it couldn't do more than half of Mothim's health in one or get a lucky crit I could set up in its face. So that's what I did.6 Quiver Dances later and the Spiritomb fell to a single Bug Buzz; the Gastrodon fell to a single Bug Buzz; the Milotic took a few Bug Buzzes, but its return ice beam did nothing and I was able to burn all of Cynthia's Full Restores at the very least, the Roserade and Lucario dropped shortly after the Milotic to an Air Slash each, and finally all that was left was the Garchomp. One Bug Buzz later and I, lets be honest Mothim, was the Champion. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3p4KIM5
"Mothim is the strongest pokemon in BDSP." "Mothim is the strongest pokemon in BDSP." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.