Ads Top

"Can't lie. Pokemon Legends: Arceus is fun but super flawed."


I do love this game. At first it felt really hand holdy and repetitive and I started to feel like I didn't want to play the game. It was repeating all the mistakes recent pokemon games have made like, saying no I don't need an explanation and it going on to explain it anyway or forcing you to take one option even though there are 2 text options. One for no and one for yes. But, once you get passed all the BS and into the field it's a blast. I am actually figuring stuff out instead of the game telling me what I need to do and how to do it. I can catch anything I want when I want if I plan it correctly. There is still the whole *creatures at x level won't obey you* but, once they tell you how to upgrade your star level, it's not really that big of an issue. It's fun doing pokedex entries.As much as I do love this game, I do have to say there are a lot of downs. The pokemon/npc frame rates at a distance is literal garbage. The textures are outdated for the year 2022. Breath of the wild still looks better and doesn't have this bad of frame rate issues. The start is still very hand holdy.I feel this game is a huge step in a great direction. But, I feel Game Freak isn't the company to do it. Just my personal opinion. Still gonna play the absolute hell out of this game. It really is fun despite all the glaring and obvious issues.Edit: This blew up and I wasn't expecting such a massive response. Thank you all for the comments. I have read them all. A lot of funny people. via /r/pokemon https://bit.ly/3KWeAo3
"Can't lie. Pokemon Legends: Arceus is fun but super flawed." "Can't lie. Pokemon Legends: Arceus is fun but super flawed." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.