Ads Top

"Arceus and Pokemon Personalities"


I love that the different pokemon have personalities now. How shinx and buizel are aggressive and want to fight no matter what, and starly and combee are flighty and will run away. But my favourite personality type is what I call the curious ones - aipom and bidoof for example.If you are just standing around they just come over and look at you, it makes the game feel a lot more immersive. When I was a kid I always used to imagine what it would be like if I was sitting in a field and saw these pokemon, and now to have more evidence of it in-game makes me feel like a kid again. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/pRnHTvg
"Arceus and Pokemon Personalities" "Arceus and Pokemon Personalities" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.