Ads Top

"My wife and I recently purchased our first home. Because we managed to keep our renos under budget, we were able to use some of that money set aside to get the full Eeveelution set of Bear Walker skateboards for our office!"


https://ift.tt/51g2oN8 via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/lz3Zf1A
"My wife and I recently purchased our first home. Because we managed to keep our renos under budget, we were able to use some of that money set aside to get the full Eeveelution set of Bear Walker skateboards for our office!" "My wife and I recently purchased our first home. Because we managed to keep our renos under budget, we were able to use some of that money set aside to get the full Eeveelution set of Bear Walker skateboards for our office!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.