Ads Top

"Who is your favorite rival?"


I feel like most rivals get a lot of hate on here, so let's hear who is your favorite and why! Mine is by far Barry, kid is so pumped and happy all the time. His hyperactiveness also really reminded me of myself as a kid, to the point where I'd make up a random name for my character, and name Barry after myself lol.View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/vCQFxYK
"Who is your favorite rival?" "Who is your favorite rival?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.